You are getting this error messages because your SanDisk Pen drive is corrupted or infected. To fix Pen drive error message “Please insert removable disk in to the drive”, follow the below steps:
- Click Start and open Run. You can also type Run in search bar and hit Enter to open run box.
- In run box type msc and hit Enter
- A new window will open that will display your all hard drive. Now select your drive and right click on it and click Delete Volume
- A new dialogue box will open, just click Next, Next and Next and then Finish.
- Now your pen drive error will be fixed.
More solution, find here - [Solved]: USB Drive Error “Please Insert A Disk Into Removable Disk”
Note: Your data may get lost from your pen drive while performing the above steps. But you should not be worry about it, you can restore your deleted/lost data from your pen drive with the help of Digital Media Recovery Tool. Read more about tool, here - http://www.rescuedigitalmedia.com