It’s very simple and easy. Here find out the steps on how to format memory card on PC.
- First insert your memory card in card reader and then connect it with computer
- Now go to “My Computer”, select your Memory card and right click on it
- Select Format option and also make sure that Quick Format box is unchecked and then click on Start
- A warning screen will pop-up that will say all data will get erased. Click OK to confirm
- You can see that formatting process has begun and progress bar indicates the level of completion
- Just wait for the process to get complete. Once completed, a window will pop-up. Click OK and Exit.
So, this is how you can format your memory card on PC.
Best of Luck!